Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Program Requirements
- Why Choose a Certificate?
Program AdministratorContact for program-related questions Pinar Keskinocak, Ph.D.
Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management Certificate
Develop the skills to improve your operations with our Health and Humanitarian Supply Chain Management Certificate Program. You’ll discover how to enhance preparedness, planning, response, and recovery operations for humanitarian crises, healthcare delivery, and chronic health challenges to improve systems and promote long-term health and well-being. Whether you’re involved in disaster relief, public health operations, or long-term development for non-governmental organizations, industry, government, or the military, you’ll gain expertise through interactive components, such as case studies and games, which will help you navigate the challenges and trade-offs you'll face in the humanitarian world.
- Certificates must be completed within 6 years; courses completed more than 6 years ago may not be applied toward certificate.
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Georgia Tech.
- This certificate does not require an application.
Your path to achievement is easy! Most certificate courses are offered in classroom locations around the U.S. You can also inquire about training at your location.
- Course load determines the cost of a certificate program.
- Calculate your total by identifying the courses needed and tallying individual course fees. Some programs offer discounts for course bundling.
- Select a certificate program, review the requirements, and determine your timeline for completion.
- Add courses to your shopping cart for purchase as you are ready to take them, or as a bundle if desired.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your registration. We accept multiple forms of payment including credit card, purchase order, a private loan (upon request), and VA benefits for certain programs.
- Certificates must be completed within six years.
- After successful completion of most individual courses, a Certificate of Course Completion will be sent.
- After successful completion of all required courses, request a transcript and program certificate audit.
- Upon verification, GTPE will email your transcript and mail your Certificate of Program Completion. Some programs host a certificate award ceremony during the final course.
Once you earn your Georgia Tech Program Certificate, tout your success on your resume and LinkedIn profile, share with your employer, and celebrate an important career growth achievement!
Why Choose a Certificate?
Professional Certificates are ideal for developing new skills and building deep expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base.
Certificates are an “anytime” credential
Start anytime - after graduation or later in your career - and gain deeper know-how in a specific area without the commitment to a degree.
Certificates demonstrate commitment
The dedication of time to earn a certificate demonstrates that you are committed to achieving a higher standard of professional knowledge in your industry.
Certificates provide immediate “ROE”
Georgia Tech learners master real-world skills and apply them to their career the day after completion.
Certificates stand out on your resume
A Georgia Tech credential carries the professional weight to give you a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend
The Georgia Tech Health and Humanitarian Logistics Professional Certificate Program is designed for practitioners in non-governmental organizations (NGOs), government, industry, and the military who are active participants in health and humanitarian sectors. Practitioners seeking to build skills to improve decision making in preparedness, response operations planning, and system design will also benefit.
How You Will Benefit
- Increase your ability to advance analysis and decision making for disaster preparedness, response operations planning, and system design.
- Develop the skills to use systematic approaches to balance trade offs in operations and decision-making.
- Develop contacts and network with other humanitarian professionals.
Grow Your Professional Network
Taught by Experts in the Field
Register Special Discounts: and pay for all three required Health and Humanitarian Supply Chain Management Certificate courses and receive a discount of $400 off per course. Enter coupon code SCL-HHS at checkout. Returning students of the Supply Chain & Logistics Institute (SCL) courses or alumni of GT EMIL and MSSCE programs are eligible to receive a 10% discount. Enter coupon code SCL-Alum at checkout. Members of certain organizations are eligible to receive a 10% discount. Enter coupon code SCL-Org at checkout. Review coupon instructions for more information.
Many supply chain decisions are concerned with the timely and efficient procurement, allocation, and distribution of resources (e.g. funds, supplies, volunteers, money, employees, etc.) through a supply chain network. This course will explore methodologies for “medium term” decision making,…View Course Details »
Apr 17, 2023 - Apr 24, 2023Register By Apr 13, 2023Online$1,800
Meeting demand in a timely and cost-effective manner is important both in public and private supply chains, and heavily depend on the design and operation of these supply chains. Demand is affected by ongoing factors such as local economy, infrastructure, and geographic location, as well as…View Course Details »
Apr 3, 2023 - Apr 10, 2023Register By Mar 30, 2023Online$1,800
Often the lack of cooperation and coordination between organizations or stakeholders lead to inefficiencies, despite having common goals. A systems view is needed to ensure appropriate use of scarce resources to meet the multiple, and often conflicting, short- and long-term goals from multiple…View Course Details »
Apr 24, 2023 - May 1, 2023Register By Apr 20, 2023Online$1,800