Human-Computer Interaction IV: Evaluation, Agile Methods and Beyond
What You Will Learn
- Methods for qualitative evaluation, including think-aloud studies and post-hoc interviews
- Methods for empirical evaluation, including hypothesis testing and experimental design
- Methods for heuristic evaluation, such as cognitive walkthroughs and task analysis
- The symbiosis between HCI and Agile development cycles
- The current state of HCI technologies such as extended reality, mobile devices, and robotics
- The current state of HCI in domains like education, healthcare, and cybersecurity
- The significant sub-schools of HCI such as social computing, computer-supported collaborative work, and information visualization
Want to see all Massive Open Online Courses?
The course schedule was well-structured with a mix of lectures, class discussions, and hands-on exercises led by knowledgeable and engaging instructors.